This year, the first Qifeng was born like an egg. In fact, very early want to do Qifeng, that is, I do not think I have the idea of buying eggs. Yesterday, my sister gave me some eggs and said that it was a native egg from someones home. Then I would bring it over to practice Qi Feng first. It was a real egg. Todays Qifeng is very successful and perfect. At least I think so. Its high and delicate. Its as soft as a top yoga master. I wont say much, just send it to you.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low powder 85g
- 3 Salad oil 40g
- 4 milk 40ml
- 5 Sugar 50g
- 1 The materials are shown in the figure.
- 2 Divide the eggs, mix the milk, yolk, salad oil and sugar until the saccharified ingredients are combined.
- 3 Add some osmanthus sauce.
- 4 Sift in starch and mix until dry and powdery.
- 5 And then its the whipping of protein. First the protein is frothed.
- 6 Dispense the protein three times.
- 7 Add the protein to the yolk paste in succession.
- 8 Mix until the egg yolk paste is melted.
- 9 Add the mixed cake liquid to the mould and vibrate until the air is exhausted.
- 10 Preheat oven, then adjust temperature 160 degrees, 45 degrees when baking.
- 11 After leaving the oven, turn it upside down and let it cool off.
- 12 A soft cinnamon-scented Qifeng cake is finished.
Keep the containers clean and anhydrous.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Listed below, we will have a look at each sort of mask so you could figure out which one ideal fits your requirements. N95 Suppliers china N95 pollution mask supplier wash out your respirator extensively after cleaning it. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 mask in store if you want to learn more about them, check out our other articles on industrial masks and PPE in general! When we have a cold or flu, microscopic particles float in our respiratory system and on our surfaces ( such as tables and chairs ) . Kam said COVID is resurfACIng in April, May, and June. An N95 mask, or respirator mask, covers the nose and mouth of the wearer to protect against airborne irritants.