Since high school, I have always wanted to eat, but did not eat. My husband took me to eat once a few days ago. It tasted delicious. When I came home, I wanted to try it. It tasted good. Haha, I uploaded it for the first time, and put forward more opinions.
Food Material List
- 1 flour Two person sizes
- 2 Tomatoes A big one
- 3 Egg Two
- 4 Pork Half Jin
- 1 Use warm water and noodles, then cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 20 minutes.
- 2 At the same time, boil the tomatoes in boiling water for three minutes. When the skin is rolled up, remove the middle part with a spoon, remove the skin, cut the meat into pieces and stir it with oil to prevent the juice from coming out.
- 3 Cut the meat into mud and fill the bowl. Slowly add the spare tomato juice in three times. The juice can penetrate the meat more delicious.
- 4 Blend the eggs, start the pan, fry the eggs, turn them yellow, dry the eggs, absorb the tomato juice, and then chop them up.
- 5 Pour the eggs and tomatoes into the meat, add salt and a little soy sauce, and then wrap them up.
- 6 Put the water in the pot and heat it. Steam the dumplings in the pot for 15 minutes.
- 7 Pick up the pan and put in the oil. Then prepare starch and water in a bowl at a ratio of 1:1. Place the dumplings in the pan with hot oil. Cover the pan for three minutes. Drop the starch in the pan and cover it for five minutes.
Its hard to pack when its packed. The soup is always flowing. When its packed, the skin is bigger. When its steamed, the spacing is bigger to prevent adhesion
N95 masks healthcare tips
They're likewise often pertained to as dirt masks. KF94 Mask is KF94 same as N95 consider going by one of these sites in your neighborhood where the CDC. Top Rated Products can you decorate an N95 mask what kind of face mask should I wear? ' Check out these recommendations for protecting yourself from wildfire smoke if you live near active flames in the United States. These NIOSH-approved N95 masks are designed to prevent particulate inhalation in a variety of situations, including wildfire smoke and dusty home tasks. How to Put Your New Mask to Use.