Pancake rolled with crisp fritter theme
Published Jul 4, 2020 at 13:39pm ET
This pancake fruit is a simple version. My sister who cant cook can learn it at a glance, and fails at 0. My 10-year-old daughter will do it!
Food Material List
- 1 Flour, salt, eggs, leek, ham
- 1 Prepare materials! (Flour mixed with salt and water, stirred evenly into paste, eggs scattered, leek washed and chopped for reserve)
- 2 Heat the pan and add some oil. Pour a tablespoon of batter into the pan, spread out and fry over low heat.
- 3 The pancakes are cooked in about 2 minutes. Pour the egg on the surface of the pancakes and Shovel them evenly.
- 4 Wait until the egg liquid solidifies, sprinkle appropriate amount of leek
- 5 When the leek is cooked, you can put the ham on the pancake.
- 6 Roll slowly from the end of the pancake
- 7 Until all rolled up, the pancakes and fruits are ready!
- 8 Cooked pancakes and fruits are served in half with a knife!
- 9 Look at the side view of the pancake fruit.
- 10 Decorate it with peppermint leaves, and it will become beautiful in a minute! ____________
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you are considering purchasing N95 masks from Home Depot for your home. KN95 are KN95 as good as N95 mask instructions. Anti Virus the best N95 mask for virus and wearing an N95 mask can go a long way towards helping us survive these events by protecting us from dust. Many individuals assume the COVID-19 virus only appears in winter. Research has shown that you can use an N95 mask around 15 times before it loses its ability to filter 95% of airborne particles. When there is a public health emergency, many people worry about how frequently they should clean their masks.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Baking, Roast, Light, Sponge cake, Deep fried, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1, Noodle