Peach Crispy Biscuit velvety
Published Aug 27, 2023 at 23:38pm ET
This peach crisp step is very simple, novice can also control! Fragrant crisp very delicious. Old and young are all right!
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 250g
- 2 Egg 1
- 3 Powdered sugar 100g
- 4 Corn oil 90ml
- 5 Baking soda 3G
- 6 salt 2G
- 1 Weigh up all the materials and get ready!
- 2 Pour in oil, sugar, eggs, salt.
- 3 Stir to make it mixed evenly!
- 4 Pour in low gluten flour and baking soda!
- 5 Knead into dough without dry powder.
- 6 Divide it into about fifteen grams.
- 7 Put it in the baking tray and press it flat with your palm.
- 8 Press the moon cake mould into a flower shape you like. If there is no mould, just press it flat with your palm.
- 9 The oven is preheated at 140 degrees for 10 minutes and then baked at 140 degrees for 20 minutes. When its time to be stuffy in the oven for 20 minutes, dont rush out.
- 10 Its really delicious to put it in the box.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The very first problem is that they are cumbersome as well as uneasy to copulate. Free N95 masks free mask N95 near me whenever you have to put on a respirator at the office. Top Rated Products best N95 mask for long flight they also provide true protection. Does Walgreens Have N95 Masks In Stock? Yes, they do! It's critical to routinely inspect your face masks for wear and tear or damage. The Centers for Disease Control ( CDC ) advises wearing one.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Braise