Last weekend, when we had a birthday party with our girlfriends, we invited them to come home again this weekend to continue our happiness. The main dish is the rabbit hot pot, which has been thought of for a long time. This snack has to be considered. In a twinkling of an eye, its almost the weekend, and its time to prepare in advance. The first thing to start is this snack, peanut and sesame candy. In fact, this snack is often made in winter. Friends say its very good after tasting it. Some even say it can be used to open a shop. Ha-ha, thats praise, but its really gray and delicious. Take a bite, its fragrant.... Come and see how to do it. As long as you grasp these three points, you will absolutely be able to do it once. This is what I summed up from my failure, and we must not ignore it. The key is stir-frying. Peanuts are cooked and peeled, then crushed, but not too crushed. This is to make peanuts and sesame stick together with fewer cracks and less sugar. Sesame will smell after frying, their ratio is 2:1, so it tastes good; the key is boiling sugar. The amount of sugar is the same as that of sesame, so that the amount of sugar boiled is appropriate. White sugar is stirred slowly with a spoon until the sugar melts completely without bubbles and turns dark brown. At this time, white vinegar is added and stirred continuously until the sugar is sparse without bubbles. The purpose of adding white vinegar is to keep the fragility of peanut sesame candy after the sugar adheres to peanuts. Key stereotypes. Put the prepared peanuts and sesame seeds into the syrup, stir-fry them evenly, turn off the fire, put them into the prepared surface oil-brushing container, press them flat, take them out and put them on the board after setting, and then cut them into small pieces after cooling. Dont wait for it to cool down. Its easy to break when you cut it. Dont cut it too early. It may not have been finalized yet. The sugar should be put into the sealed tank after it is completely cooled to prevent the moisture of peanut sugar. Well, would you like to try it?
Food Material List
1Open a small fire and fry the peanuts.
2Fried peanuts are peeled after cooling and put into fresh-keeping bags. They are crushed with rolling pins, not too crushed.
3Stir-fry white sesame seeds and set aside.
4Mix ground peanuts and sesame in a ratio of 2:1.
5Prepare a container and brush the surface with thin oil.
6In the pot, put a small amount of oil and sugar, stir-fry slowly over low heat, stirring constantly;
7Till the sugar becomes dark brown, add proper amount of white vinegar after no bubbles.
8Stir continuously until there is no bubbles.
9Add the prepared sesame seeds and peanuts and stir well.
10Put them in the prepared container and press them flat.
11After finalizing, put it on the board and spread it cold.
12Cut into small pieces when half-cooled and keep cool.
13Cool thoroughly and put into the sealed tank.
1. Peanuts should be fried first, then cooled, it is very good to peel, peeled and put into the preservation bag with a rolling pin to crush some, but not too fragmented, because if the whole peanut space is large, and broken peanuts and sesame are easy to combine, will not have extra space, so it tastes good.
2. Sesame is stir-fried in a pot after washing, white sesame is stir-fried till slightly yellowish, and sesame feels "jumping up" in the pot;
3. Peanuts cant touch the air after peeling, if they are not stir-fried immediately, they should be stored in a sealed tank;
4. Add a small amount of oil and sugar in the pot, stir-fry sugar in a small fire. Stir continuously until sugar melts completely and the bubbles become smaller and darker brown;
5. Add appropriate amount of white vinegar, pay attention to safety, stay away, there will be some frying pan, but still stir sugar continuously, so that sugar with white vinegar will be more brittle;
6. When sugar stirs to almost no bubbles, add the right amount of white vinegar. The prepared peanuts and sesame seeds are stirred evenly so that they are evenly stained with sugar;
7. Put them into the prepared brush oil container (easy to release the mould), press them flat and wait for their finalization, usually 10 minutes;
8. Pour them out on the case board, wait for a little cooling, cut them into small pieces, cool them completely and put them in the sealed tank. Peanuts: sesame: sugar ratio is about 2:1:1, peanuts and sesame mix very fragrant, while sugar ratio is only about 2:1:1. Only in this way can we boil enough sugar water to stick them together.
N95 masks healthcare tips
So till you have were offered have been provided bronchial oversensitive reactions or distinctive respiration conditions that make you greater at risk to airborne infections as well as toxic irritants. Kids N95 kids face mask mask life span relies on an array of variables, consisting of treatment as well as make use of, and also storing health conditions. Medical non medical N95 however that's not constantly real. How many times can you really use an N95 mask before needing to replace it? Check out these links if you'd want to learn more about this topic. N95 masks and KN95 masks both provide you with protection from various airborne particles.