It used to be thought that Pleurotus eryngii and Coprinus comatus were the same breed. Later Baidu realized that they were different. The simplest difference is Pleurotus eryngii: the mushroom cover is grey and hard; the chicken leg mushroom: the whole is white, and the handle is relatively soft. In any case, the nutritional value of fungi is very high, which is not discussed here.
Food Material List
- 1 Pleurotus eryngii 8
- 2 Hang pepper 4
- 3 Color pepper Half
- 1 Wash and reserve almond mushrooms, or use chicken leg mushrooms.
- 2 Wash Hangzhou pepper and colored pepper for spare use
- 3 Hangzhou pepper cut into small sections, color pepper cut into small dices, especially like the taste of color pepper, crisp and fruity taste, raw can eat.
- 4 Diced Pleurotus eryngii
- 5 The seasoning is ready.
- 6 A little oil, almond and abalone mushrooms do not eat oil, so oil can be a little less, I put a little more oil.
- 7 Stir fry almond and abalone mushrooms in hot oil for about 35 minutes.
- 8 Stir-fry the pepper for about 2 minutes.
- 9 Add oyster oil, sauce, salt, sugar and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 10 Finally, add the color pepper, because the color pepper is only used for color matching, not easy to heat for too long, nutrient components are easy to lose for too long, after putting in, quickly stir-fry two times.
- 11 Out of the pot, plate. Its not only beautiful but also nutritious.