Pickled Chicken Miscellaneous with Pickled Pepper good
Published Nov 10, 2021 at 23:11pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 All kinds of chicken miscellaneous Collaboration according to your own preferences
- 2 Ginger, Seapepper, Old Ginger, Erjing, Garlic, Dried Seapepper, Pepper The total amount is equal to that of chicgn miscellaneous.
- 3 Green Chinese onion One root
- 4 Rape oil Quite a lot
- 5 Pixian watercress Appropriate amount
- 6 Salt, monosodium glutamate Appropriate amount
- 1 The fire will stir-fry ginger, pickled pepper, garlic, twig, old ginger, scallion, dried pepper and pepper until fragrant, and put a little salt into use.
- 2 Wash the oil and fry the duck intestines, drain them out until the water is dry.
- 3 Stir-fry the remaining oil and dry water to continue to fry duck sausage, because duck sausage is easy to ripen, moisture is the most, so separate fry, until the duck sausage rolled up 8 minutes, it will be drained.
- 4 Re-mix the oil and mix all the miscellaneous ingredients. You can use more oil and noodles. Pixian bean paste with about 10% chicken miscellaneous ingredients is colorful and tasty.
- 5 Mix the first fried pickled peppers to be used, mix them well, add salt, chicken essence and then come out of the pot.
- 6 Chicken chowders should be fried well, slightly cooler, tastier and tastier. Drinking, eating and whistling are delicious. Chinese food can not measure the weight of condiments, depending on the feel of the palm spoon. It tastes just right for Chengdu people.
N95 masks healthcare tips
One of the best ways to protect yourself against the flu and colds is by using face masks. Adjustable Headband N95 adjustable mask you may have seen people wearing those funny-looking masks that cover their nose and mouth. Free N95 masks free N95 masks new york city when ought to you transform your N95 mask? And can or may not consist of an exhalation valve. Look for a material that is comfortable. Some individuals fear that wearing a mask with glasses may impair their vision.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Poultry, Burst, Friends Dinner, Sour and hot, Spicy