Food Material List
- 1 Pigs trotters One
- 2 ginger A small piece
- 3 Green Chinese onion A section
- 4 Star anise 1-2 pieces
- 5 Cooking wine
- 6 Soy sauce
- 7 Oyster Sauce
- 1 Cut the scallions and slice the ginger.
- 2 Wash and cut the pigs feet.
- 3 Cool the pigs feet in a cold water pan. Add ginger and cooking wine.
- 4 When the water is boiling, fish out the pigs hoof and clean the foam on the surface.
- 5 Stir-fry scallions in hot oil, pour in pigs hooves, salt, sauce, and fry until golden brown. It can be slightly salty, because water will be added later.
- 6 Pour in hot water and cook over high heat for two or three minutes.
- 7 Pour it into the rice cooker and set up the function of cooking soup.
- 8 The finished soup is thick, beautiful in colour and fat but not greasy.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In addition to this, you will be working with chemicals, some of which may be hazardous to your health. KN95 N95 vs KN95 differences manicurists are required by OSHA to use NIOSH-approved N95 masks, including the following: Free N95 masks N95 mask free distribution in this article, we’ll discuss how to clean N95 masks and whether they can be reused multiple times with the same cleaning procedures. Because of concerns about bacterial growth in humid environments like a surgical suite. Or mercury vapor. This does not mean that after one use your mask is rendered ineffective.