Pills and Porphyra Soup-Warm up in Winter
Published Jun 27, 2021 at 00:21am ET
Soup is indispensable throughout the year. In winter, because of the cold climate and less sweating, the amount of soup consumed every day is obviously less. But the body still needs to replenish the amount of water in order to help the various organs of the body play a lubricating role. At this time, it can be replaced by boiling soup. The characteristics of boiling soup are small amount and fast speed. A pot of hot soup is on the front of the meal, and the table is instantly warm.
Food Material List
- 1 Rice-meat dumplings 12
- 2 Laver 1 tablets
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 ginger 1 pieces
- 1 Prepare ingredients: laver, meatballs, eggs, ginger.
- 2 Soak the laver for a moment.
- 3 Ginger peeled and shredded, meat balls cut into knives and flowers, and eggs broken and scratched.
- 4 The soaked laver is cleaned and drained.
- 5 Pour 4 bowls of clear water into the casserole. Put the meatballs and ginger shredded into the casserole and boil.
- 6 Fried eggs in the process of boiling soup: hot oil, poured egg liquid and fried into egg skin.
- 7 Pick it up and cut it into shredded eggs.
- 8 After boiling the soup, the pills blossom.
- 9 Pour in seaweed, stir with chopsticks, and continue to boil.
- 10 Add salt.
- 11 Mix in chicken powder.
- 12 Sprinkle some pepper.
- 13 Pour in the shredded eggs and scoop them up.
- 14 Sprinkle onions and drink soup.
N95 masks healthcare tips
This article will tell you where and how much to buy N95 masks in bulk so you can save money and keep your family safe. Earloop ear loop N95 yet just how have you any idea which sort of mask will function finest for you? Surgical 1500 N95 series healthcare particulate respirator & surgical mask it is crucial to take steps to protect yourself from contracting coronavirus . Plus, they'll have all different sizes, too. It's important to choose the right kind of mask to help filter out pollutants. Face masks may not provide complete smoke filtration.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Salty