pineapple bun exquisite
Published Jan 5, 2021 at 04:26am ET
This pineapple bag is made according to Jun Zhizis formula. I wanted to do it when I saw it some time ago, but I never made bread. I was afraid of failure. I learned how to make several breads these days. It feels good. So I made this pineapple bag specially today. If you havent made this bread, I strongly recommend you try it and do so. The pineapple bag is delicious, especially when its hot.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 150g bread
- 2 Low-gluten flour 50g pineapple peel
- 1 Get the bread stuff ready
- 2 Yeast dissolved in warm water
- 3 Mix all materials except butter.
- 4 Knead into dough
- 5 Put in butter.
- 6 Knead to the expansion stage. Can pull out fascia
- 7 Cover with plastic wrap and ferment in oven for one hour
- 8 Get the pineapple peel ready
- 9 Whiten the softened butter with an egg beater
- 10 Pour in sugar powder, salt and milk powder and mix well.
- 11 Add egg juice three times. Egg juice and butter should be mixed sufficiently every time, and then the next step should be taken to avoid oil-water separation, affecting the crispness of pineapple peel.
- 12 Stir until butter and egg mixture are fully blended.
- 13 Sift in low gluten flour and mix gently. Dont use an egg beater, just gently mix it with a spoon. Never mix the flour by kneading, so as to avoid the influence of flour gluten on crispness.
- 14 Mix until smooth and sticky.
- 15 The dough is fermented to 2.5 times its size. Poke a hole in the dough with your finger and the hole will not shrink.
- 16 Divide the dough into 4 parts, round and ferment for 15 minutes.
- 17 Apply thin powder to the case, twist the pineapple peel into strips, and cut into 4 pieces of round.
- 18 Pick up a piece of pineapple peel in your left hand and a piece of dough in your right hand. Press the dough on the pineapple peel with a little effort. Flatten the pineapple peel and knead the dough in your right hand in an outward-inward way. Let the pineapple peel slowly "climb" onto the dough.
- 19 Keep kneading the dough from outside to inside. Look, the pineapple peel is slowly wrapped in the dough. Keep going. Dont stop. Till the pineapple peel wraps more than three-quarters of the dough.
- 20 Close down and wrap up the pineapple skin.
- 21 Brush eggs gently on pineapple skin
- 22 Use a knife to gently draw a checked pattern on the pineapple skin
- 23 After the pattern is drawn, the final fermentation can be carried out. Fermentation to about 2.5 times larger,
- 24 Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
OSHA ( Occupational Safety and Health Administration ) guidelines require that healthcare workers be fit tested by using an N95 mask to ensure that they can wear one properly in case of emergency situations where there are hazardous particles in the air. Small best N95 for small faces store face masks in a permeable container, such as a paper bag. Face Mask china N95 non-woven face mask so while a mask will protect you from an infection such as SARS. If you're wondering where you can order free N95 masks, there are several options to choose from. The CDC advises that you monitor your mask for signs of wear and tear, like as holes or cracks, on a regular basis. If you're a new user and don't know which N95 mask will work best for you or your staff, read this article.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Sweet