Pineapple cake kindly
Published Jul 1, 2021 at 05:00am ET
Pineapple crisp is a delicacy of Taiwanese people. I remember that the first time I ate a local authentic pineapple crisp was brought back from Taiwan by a friend. It tasted really beautiful. Sweet but not greasy... very refreshing.
Food Material List
- 1 Powdered sugar 10g
- 2 Egg 15g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 55g
- 4 Powdered Milk 25g
- 5 Pineapple stuffing 250g
- 1 Get all the materials ready.
- 2 Soften butter naturally at room temperature and add sugar powder and salt. Stir well until powder-free.
- 3 Whisk the eggs slightly with an electric beater, then add the stirred egg liquid and mix it well.
- 4 Add milk powder and sifted low-gluten flour and mix slightly with a scraper.
- 5 Then put the dough on the silica gel pad and knead it into dough by hand.
- 6 Divide the dough into 15g pieces.
- 7 Divide the crispy pineapple into 25g pieces.
- 8 Put the skin flat and wrap the pineapple stuffing in it. Wrap the skin and close the mouth.
- 9 Put the wrapped pineapple crispy into the mould and press it firmly
- 10 Place the mold in the oven. Preheat the oven 175 degrees above and below. Place the oven in the oven. After 15 - 20 minutes, the surface will be yellowish. (Different ovens have different temperatures, please use your own oven as the standard)
- 11 After baking, the baking tray will be molded and the pineapple crisp will be baked.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The coronavirus ( HCoV-EMC ) has recently made headlines. 3D Mask Pattern for Adults Dasheng Branded diy N95 mask pattern instead, why not use this simple N95 respirator mask test to see how well your mask actually works? NIOSH Kimberly clark NIOSH N95 after that you could intend to purchase KN95s since they're much a lot better at securing versus particle concern. After consulting with some doctors and researching online. And pollution. Which NIOSH N95 masks for sale are recommended?
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Healthy