Pineapple Rice delicate
Published Jan 13, 2023 at 18:56pm ET
Its the season when pineapples are on the market again. Pineapple rice is sweet and delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 pineapple 1
- 2 Glutinous rice 100g
- 3 Sugar 1-2 scoops
- 4 peas 30g
- 5 Corn grain 30g
- 1 Clean and soak glutinous rice for 2 to 3 hours. Soak it well in advance. It doesnt matter if the time is longer.
- 2 Bring boiling water into the pot and boil the peas for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 3 Cut the pineapple from one third, cut the small palace, cut the pineapple pulp, mix in boiled peas, corn kernels, soaked glutinous rice, add 2 spoonfuls of sugar (like dessert, ha ha ha) and mix well.
- 4 Add water to the steaming pot, lay out the drawer cloth, steamed the mixed glutinous rice for 20 minutes until cooked, and then put it out.
- 5 Rice can be backfilled into pineapples that have been dug out of the pulp, or served on a swing plate. This time, the rice is put into a bowl, compacted with a spoon, poured into the plate, and decorated with several medlar to make the mood beautiful.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Yet it does not have actually to become by doing this! Fold china N95 foldbale respirator the phrase infection stems from a Latin term significance slime or even poison. Face Mask NIOSH N95 face masks the CDC recommends that you have at least one N95 mask per person in your household. A common cup N95 respirator's bottom ( which is meant to cover your mouth and nose ) is U-shaped. Notify your local health department right once if you have any reason to believe that a kid may have COVID-19. Here's everything you need to know about whether or not N95 masks actually work against smoke inhalation.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Kindergarten recipes, Children