Pork skins with millet pepper
Published Dec 5, 2021 at 04:52am ET
Food Material List
- 1 pigskin 500g
- 2 Carrot 2
- 3 Celery 3 pieces
- 4 Coriander 3 pieces
- 5 Red millet 5
- 6 tender ginger Two valves
- 7 ginger One flap
- 8 garlic Three valves
- 9 Star anise 2
- 10 Three Lai 1
- 11 Fructus Amomi 1
- 12 salt 5g
- 13 monosodium glutamate 2G
- 1 Wash the pigskin and remove excess fat.
- 2 Ginger, garlic slices, straw and fruit to larvae, pigskin cold water pot, put ginger, garlic, anise, Sanlai, straw and fruit, salt, simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
- 3 Wash the side dishes and set aside
- 4 Slice ginger, garlic, celery, carrot, red pepper and put them in the bottom of the bowl.
- 5 Stew the pigskin until the chopsticks can easily penetrate, then fish out the cool water (so the pigskin is more Q), and cut it into strips one inch long and one centimeter wide.
- 6 Put the pigskin section in a bowl, add the soaked millet pepper, the pickle water has not passed the pigskin, plus MSG, the cold mix can be even.
- 7 If you want pigskin to be more Q and sour, its better to put it in the refrigerator for two hours and eat it out.
N95 masks healthcare tips
This consists of discussions within 3 feet of each other as well as death items to and fro. Medical non sterile medical N95 what is a N95 mask, exactly? N95 In Stock N95 mask we are all aware that drywall dust can be harmful to your health. An N95 respirator can be reused with proper care and maintenance. They are intended to provide protection against airborne particles, germs, and viruses. Exactly just what An N95 Mask Guards Versus?
Healthcare food category
A dish that goes with liquor, Teenagers, Mousse Cake