Potato Chicken Leg Curry Rice
Published Mar 21, 2023 at 05:33am ET
Want a good curry? You can do it at home without going to a restaurant. Brothers and sisters, do it!
Food Material List
- 1 Potato Two
- 2 onion One
- 3 Drumsticks According to the number of people
- 4 Carrot One root
- 5 Curry cubes A pack of
- 1 Boneless chicken leg
- 2 Pickling chicken leg with raw meal and filling wine
- 3 Clean rice and cook rice
- 4 Sliced onion
- 5 Cut potatoes into pieces
- 6 Cut carrots into pieces
- 7 Cut the chicken leg and stir-fry it in the pan.
- 8 Remove meat and pour in oil. Stir fry onions until discolored.
- 9 Stir-fry potatoes
- 10 Then add carrots and chicken PS: Carrots are well cooked, so stay late. Stir-fry for one or two minutes
- 11 Its better to add some water without cooking.
- 12 Put curry into PS after boiling water: I personally like Baimengdao.
- 13 Place the rice in a small bowl and pour it upside down on the plate. Cook the curry until it is thick and pour it over the rice.
- 14 Dangdang, delicious baking
N95 masks healthcare tips
And no, we're not talking about your flimsy paper face mask - we're talking about your trusty N95 face mask! Duckbill duckbill mask N95 so how do you know who sells N95 masks made in the USA? Fold HoneyWell N95 flatfold note odor, dampness, eye irritation, and skin irritation to know when to replace your respirator. Make sure you buy a mask that is appropriate for your child's face shape and size. It can cause major difficulties if left unattended. It is important to take safeguards whenever possible.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Mousse Cake, Spanish cuisine