Potato steak (the simplest way)
Published Jun 10, 2020 at 22:27pm ET
I like to follow my own ideas.
Food Material List
- 1 Small row One root
- 2 Potato 2
- 3 green pepper One
- 1 The steak is first mourned in a pot for about 5 to 8 minutes, then rinsed with cold water. Then the steak is drained and mixed with brown sugar, soy sauce, old wine and ginger for 30 minutes. (Seasoning of marinated spareribs will be added to the soup for a while)
- 2 Cut the potatoes into small pieces. They dont need extra large pieces. They are easier to cook. Then put in water and soak in salt. (Remove excess starch, not brittle)
- 3 Pour the oil into the pot and stir-fry the spareribs for 2 minutes. Add ginger, sugar, cooking wine and salted spareribs in succession. Stir-fry the spareribs for 3 minutes. When the spareribs become discolored, add water to the potatoes. The water must overflow the potatoes, because the potatoes are difficult to cook and need a long time to avoid drying, and then put them in the stew.
- 4 After about 15 minutes, turn to low heat, add green pepper, poke the potatoes with chopsticks to see if they are cooked or if they are not, they can be stewed for a while.
- 5 When the green pepper changes color, stir-fry it and add some monosodium glutamate (but not, because the soup is very delicious), then you can go out of the pot. The ribs make chicken soup tasty and super delicious.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Here are some tips on how to breathe in an N95 mask. PHG PHG protective health gear N95 of all the ways to protect yourself from the common cold and flu. ASTM Mask ASTM level 3 mask vs N95 there are several sorts of masks to select from nowadays. Instocking LLC supplies PPE. Having said that, buyers may obtain genuine N95 masks wholesale at a reasonable price, and we are here to assist them along the process. If a N95 mask isn't made well, it might not protect you as well, it might be uncomfortable to wear, and it might tear easily if it's not made to last.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Steamed buns