Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Leek 200g
- 3 Celery 200g
- 4 Lettuce leaves 250g
- 5 Romaine Lettuce 250g
- 1 Wash and cut the side dishes.
- 2 Ginger and garlic peeled and minced.
- 3 Slice the tenderloin meat, add an egg, salt, cooking wine, chicken essence, add a little sauce to help color, then add wet starch, grab well.
- 4 Stir-fry the bean chips until the oil soup is red and bright, add ginger and half garlic powder, stir-fry until fragrant.
- 5 Add water, season with chicken essence, cook for a few minutes after boiling, then serve the dishes, scald, pick up and spread on the bottom of the bowl.
- 6 Turn the heat down and slice the slices into the pot. Dont stir the slices until they are slightly shaped. Stir them slightly. Cook them for a while and pour them out as soon as they are cooked.
- 7 Then sprinkle pepper noodles, pepper noodles and the remaining garlic, and burn oil in the pot until 80% hot, then sprinkle on the pepper noodles, then sprinkle a little onion on it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you’re looking for information on whether or not Medicare covers N95 masks, you’ve come to the right place! NIOSHlist N95 NIOSH approved masks for sale nevertheless, you should routinely inspect your face mask for signs of wear and replace it if it is broken. KN95 Mask what is a KN95 mask vs N95 let’s take a look at both issues in more detail. Since air quality will be severely compromised during these times. No question these masks are tough to come by, and also they can also be quite pricey. When To Replace Your Mask.