Private room. Sixi pills
Published Jun 28, 2022 at 22:53pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 800g
- 2 water chestnut 8 pieces
- 3 Egg 2 pieces
- 4 Ginger root 10g
- 5 Shallot 8 article
- 6 Cooking wine 2 scoops
- 7 Breadcrumbs 80g
- 1 1. Wash and chop pork into froth, chop eggs, water chestnuts, ginger, chop frothy eggs, chop small scallions (onion white part) and beat them to the top of the clock.
2. Add bread crumb and continue beating evenly and vigorously.
3. Add cooking wine and continue beating evenly and vigorously.
4. Knead into round and fat balls (800g I made just 10 balls), smooth the outer skin of the balls evenly covered with water and starch.
- 2 1. Hot oil in small chafing oil pan.
2. Deep-fry the pills in a pan.
3. The balls are fried into golden yellow and picked up.
- 3 1. Prepare sweet and sour sauce (raw wine, aged vinegar, sugar water, etc.) In terms of personal taste, I prefer sweet to sour and add less vinegar. I dont like too dark, so I smoke less and so on.
2. Put all the balls into the pot, add the sweet and sour sauce and stir-fry evenly.
3. Add appropriate amount of water (about 2/3 of the height of the pills) and cover with medium and small heat for about 20 minutes.
4. Turn over the lid and collect the juice until thick, as shown in the figure.
- 4 1. Get out of the pot, sprinkle onions on the table, and sprinkle the sweet and sour sauce on the bottom of the pot. Its full of color, fragrance and taste. Thank you!
N95 masks healthcare tips
When you're deciding which one is best, take into account factors like: your occupation, hobbies, activities and exposure to high levels of pollution. Makrite are makrite N95 masks legit some N95 masks are made in the United States, but many of the most popular ones are made in China. Free N95 masks N95 masks free near me but first, let's answer the question! You are required to wear a mask to protect yourself in a work place where metallic substances are prohibited. Simply be sure to clean them in between USAges. A mask is an important part of a respiratory protection program approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) if you work in places where there are particles in the air that you need to protect yourself from.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Steamed buns