Published Nov 2, 2021 at 11:15am ET
Food Material List
- 1 protein 2
- 2 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 3 milk 40g
- 4 Powdered Milk 20g
- 5 Corn oil 70g
- 6 Powdered sugar 70g
- 1 Get all the materials ready
- 2 Pour the salad oil into a bowl, add the sugar powder and mix well.
- 3 Add protein (three times, mix well each time and then add the next time)
- 4 Mix in milk (forgotten to take pictures at this step), mix low-gluten flour with milk powder and set aside.
- 5 Sift in flour and mix well.
- 6 The mounting bag is first filled with your favorite mounting mouth, and then the batter is put in.
- 7 Preheat the oven up and down 150 degrees, cover the baking tray with grease paper, and squeeze the shape you like on the grease paper.
- 8 Put it in the preheated oven, top and bottom 150 degrees, middle floor 15-20 minutes.
- 9 It can be eaten after being cooled out of the oven.
- 10 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
Due to health risks of the flu epidemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) recommends getting an N95 mask, also known as a N95 respirator or respirator mask, to help protect you from the virus. WOKSIF Fashion KN95 Mask CE Certified Blue or Pink N95 fashion mask here's a look at these two types of masks, as well as some general advice on how to decide which type to wear and when! KN95 is the N95 mask better than the KN95 some individuals suggest using an old standard particulate respirator such as the 3M 8210 while sanding modest wood projects. It is also critical to clean your face mask on a regular basis. Here are some tips on how to use them safely. This makes good sense, particularly if they are coughing, sneezing, or blowing their nose - their bacteria can conveniently be infect you!
Healthcare food category
Milk fragrance, Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Noodle, Qiyu temperament