Protein Cream Tea Biscuit
Published Sep 12, 2023 at 20:27pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Tea biscuits:
- 2 Tea powder 5g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 130g
- 4 butter 60g
- 5 Egg juice 30g
- 6 Powdered sugar 60g
- 7 salt A handful
- 1 Add sugar powder to the egg mixture and whisk until light yellow.
- 2 Sift in powder
- 3 Add room-temperature softened butter
- 4 Put it in the refrigerator for an hour with a fresh-keeping film wrap, then take it out, roll it into 0.6cm thick, press out the pattern.
- 5 Preheat the oven 165 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6 Add the lemon juice to the blister, whiten in the second, and pour the sugar powder in succession.
- 7 Protein cream in the mounting bag, cut a very thin mouth
- 8 Delivery of finished products
N95 masks healthcare tips
Benehal N95 Face Mask - N95 mask factory N95 KN95 factory listed below, we will have a look at each kind of mask so that you could identify which one ideal fits your demands. 3M 8210V NIOSH N95 Mask With Exhalation Valve N95 8110s vs 8210 this article will teach you where to buy N95 masks made in the USA so that you can stay safe while protecting your business and employees, too! Depending on the type of mask you purchase and how frequently you wear it. Cleaning with a mask? Medical assistants are on the front line of the healthcare industry.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Cook