Puff (common flour)
Published Jul 22, 2022 at 12:49pm ET
The front one is with crispy skin, and the last two are without crispy skin.
Food Material List
- 1 Milk (or water + milk powder) 125 ml (115g + 15g)
- 2 Corn oil 44g (about 55ml)
- 3 sugar 3G
- 4 salt 1.2g
- 5 plain flour 75g
- 6 Eggs (with skin weight of about 60 g) 2
- 1 Mix all ingredients except flour and eggs and heat them over medium heat. Weigh the flour and reserve it. Heat the milk until it boils. Turn to a low heat and stir the liquid for about 1 minute. Sprinkle the oil as much as possible.
- 2 Pour the weighed flour into the pan and stir quickly. Stir until there is no excess powder in the pan, then turn off the fire (the dough does not necessarily form a whole dough at this time). Continue stirring for 2 or 3 minutes, then let the whole group cool down.
- 3 Break up 2 eggs. When the dough is cool, add the egg mixture in succession and stir evenly. For the first time, you can add more eggs to adjust the dry humidity of the batter. If the egg juice is dry after adding, add a small amount of warm water (5ml ~ 10ml). The consistency of the batter is probably that the batter can be triangulated when picked up by chopsticks.
- 4 The oven is preheated at 190 degrees. Use a spoon (or mounting tool) to shape on the baking pan, put it in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, bake at 160 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Check the seal now. KN95 KN95 better than N95 the N95 face mask is one of the most important pieces of protection against airborne germs and viruses. N95 mask for smoke N95 wildfire smoke smoke from wildfires can be hazardous to your health. Wearing an N95 mask can be a bit uncomfortable at first, especially if you're new to it. When it pertains to sky contamination, the impacts on health and wellness may be wrecking. But the first is to avoid contact with persons who are contagious.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Creative dishes, Wire drawing