Look at the finished products. Overall, its good. The hill on the left is not perfect because I broke bubbles after shaping and fermentation. Baking is like this, to make a perfect work is the eternal pursuit of every baker!
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 640g
- 2 butter 50g
- 3 Sugar 50g
- 4 salt 4G
- 5 Baking powder 6g
- 6 Pumpkin 100g
- 7 Pumpkin peel 110g
- 8 milk 103G
- 9 Egg Three 150g
- 1 Prepare 110 grams of boiled pumpkin peel.
- 2 Cut the skin of pumpkin into small cubes.
- 3 Put flour, eggs, baking powder, salt and sugar in the toaster.
- 4 Then pour in the milk.
- 5 Stir in the skin and pumpkin for 30 minutes.
- 6 Add butter and stir for 30 minutes until the film is out.
- 7 Start the first fermentation for 40 minutes.
- 8 After fermentation, knead the noodles to exhaust. One toast, three dough, 185 grams each, is divided and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 9 Roll each dough apart, fold it in half, roll it into strips, roll it up, and I add another red bean.
- 10 Put the rolled dough in the toast box and start the second fermentation for 30 minutes (hot weather, room temperature 32 degrees, so fast).
- 11 Brush milk or eggs, preheat oven 190 degrees, cover with tin paper for 30 minutes. Or preheat the oven at 210 degrees, open the lower layer, and bake for 40 minutes without tinfoil.
I made two toasts and a few other buns for this portion. Its hot in summer. Do more and put it in the freezer. When eating, just leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes. The advantage of freezing is that the moisture does not evaporate at all, and bread still has a lot of moisture, so it doesnt chew well. If you do the same with me, you just need to shape the dough to make toast at the end of the first fermentation. We know that a toast needs three small dough. I usually weigh about 185 grams per dough. Such a toast is 555 grams, two are 1110 grams, and the rest can do something else.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you own a N95 mask, keep reading to find out why you should clean it after each USAge as well as what goes into the cleaning procedure. KN95 N95 vs KN95 vs FFP2 when you initially placed on your respirator, breathe out progressively to remove any kind of air in your lungs. Earloop are any N95 masks made with ear loops many agencies provide free masks as part of community outreach activities, particularly during cold and flu season. Do not store your face mask in direct sunlight or near any heat source. An N95 mask protects against particulate matter in the air that is larger than 2.5 micrometers ( PM2.5 ) . Putting them to use at store openings.