Purple Potato Heart Mousse Cake
Published Apr 29, 2022 at 09:23am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Make cake blanks:
- 2 Berry sugar 8g
- 3 Low powder 45g
- 4 corn starch 5g
- 5 milk 20g
- 6 Salad oil 30g
- 7 protein 2
- 8 Berry sugar 30g
- 9 Yolk 2
- 1 Make cake billet:
egg yolk mixed with 8 grams of sugar, add salad oil, milk and mix well.
- 2 Sift in starch and cornmeal and mix well.
- 3 Add 1/8 teaspoon white vinegar to the egg white, add 30 grams of sugar in succession and beat until dry foaming.
- 4 Divide and mix egg yolk paste evenly.
- 5 Pour into the mould and shake it lightly.
- 6 Preheat the oven 150 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes.
- 7 Turn upside down on the rack to cool down
- 8 Cut into three slices of cake, set aside
- 9 To make mussy filling
fish film, use ice blister to soften it, melt it in hot water, and cool it down.
- 10 Mix purple potato paste with yogurt, add fish gum, mix well.
- 11 Light butter and sugar for five distributions
- 12 Add yogurt purple potato paste and mix well, that is, mousse stuffing
- 13 Combination
Take a slice of cake and put it in the heart-shaped mould. Pour 1/2 Musk filling into it.
- 14 Put in another piece of cake, pour in the remaining Mousse stuffing, and flatten the surface.
- 15 Refrigerate for more than 3 hours
- 16 Blow around for 1 minute with a hairdryer, demould, squeeze in butter and garnish with silver beads.
N95 masks healthcare tips
These fires are releasing high concentrations of air pollution that are dangerous even to adults who are otherwise healthy. N95 mask factory china N95 face mask making machine factory respirators: disposable vs, reusable. Anti Virus do N95 masks protect against viruses but they aren't supposed to be reused more than once. Let's look at the advantages and disadvantages of reusing N95 masks in an emergency. The answer to the question Can You Reuse N95 Masks? Wearing a N95 mask when walking through frequently populated public locations is still the best way to avoid getting sick from SARS.
Healthcare food category
The summer solstice, Pickles, Volkswagen Home-cooked Beet and Sugar World