Purple potato shrimp Sushi
Published Aug 17, 2021 at 04:46am ET
A shopping supermarket, the sushi in the counter is very attractive, just as Laibao likes purple potatoes very much, he made a big meal after checking on the Internet, Hey hey, look good!! __________
Food Material List
- 1 Seaweed for sushi 5 sheets
- 2 rice Half bowl
- 3 Purple sweet potato 2
- 4 Shrimp meat 20
- 5 cucumber 1 roots
- 6 Carrot 1 roots
- 7 Ham sausage 2 roots
- 8 Sushi curtain One piece
- 1 Half a bowl of rice, steamed with water, washed purple potatoes, steamed in a pot for 20 minutes, cooled and peeled, diced, then crushed with a spoon. After the rice and purple potatoes are cooled, add sushi vinegar and mix well. (I use my hands, otherwise its hard to stir.)
- 2 Cucumber, carrot and ham sausage are cut into strips.
- 3 Wash and dry the sushi curtain, lay a thin plastic film on it, take out a sushi seaweed and lay it aligned under the curtain. Spread the purple potato rice evenly on the seaweed. The thickness is moderate, not too thin.
- 4 Cucumber, carrot and ham sausage are aligned on both sides according to personal preferences, and then sprinkled with meat floss.
- 5 According to personal preferences, the cooked shrimps are peeled well, and the rules are good. Everything is ready at this time, only scrolls left!!
- 6 Be accomplished!!!! Little buddies can see that no, rice is too little!! So, when you shop, you can be bold and confident to shop, too thin will affect the taste, but for the first time, it is already good, isnt it? (Applause here)
N95 masks healthcare tips
It depends, is the response! Fold N95 respirator folding mask making machine but when someone walks around with one of these masks on their face in public. N95 filter does N95 filter exhaled air it is much a lot better to become secure compared to sorry-an allergy or even chemical melt can easily destroy your entire time! If you live in a location with significant or high transmission. Where can I buy an N95 mask online? COVID-19 N95 masks effective?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Acid