Q Tan Cassava Oubao (7 hours of low temperature fermentation)
Published Nov 21, 2022 at 03:27am ET
Recently, cassava bread is popular. I feel that glutinous rice flour is more soft and difficult to digest. I try to change it into cassava flour to make cassava filling. Comparing with the shell, the Eucalyptus which can not be fermented at low temperature is more powerful.
Food Material List
- 1 Plain flour 350g
- 2 yeast 4G
- 3 pumpkin puree 200g
- 4 White granulated sugar 15g
- 5 Cassava flour 155g
- 6 hot water 200g
- 7 Powdered Milk 60g
- 8 White granulated sugar 50g
- 9 Egg 30g
- 10 butter 10g
- 1 Make bread first: 350g flour, 200g pumpkin mud (that is, the amount of steamed pumpkin pressed into mud before adding, while mixing hot), eggs, 15g sugar mix evenly, and then add 4G yeast powder after warming and not scalding hands.
- 2 Rough dough is kneaded and sealed for 7 hours.
- 3 Cassava filling: 155g cassava powder, 200g hot water, 60g milk powder, 50g sugar mixture.
- 4 Mix well and seal in microwave oven for 4 minutes.
- 5 Just freeze completely as you can see.
- 6 Stir in 10g butter while its hot and put it in the air-conditioning room or refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 7 Take out the fermented noodles, transfer the case board, knead and exhaust slightly with some dry powder on both hands (it can be done in a few minutes, it wont be very stained).
- 8 Divide it into 100g, and the filling of potatoes is divided into 60-70g according to the number of potatoes.
- 9 The separated dough is rolled flat and wrapped in potatoes, closed tightly and put on the baking tray. Each bag is directly separated by an oil paper to prevent each other from sticking to each other. It is directly put into the oven without electricity. The second fermentation lasts 30-40 minutes.
- 10 Fermentation 1.5-2 times larger, open fire directly. The oven is 200 degrees Celsius and can be heated up and down for 25 minutes.
- 11 Discharge.
- 12 Heres a bowl.
- 13 Look at the organization, wild and tasteful.
- 14 Cassava stuffing with Q-ball.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In these cases, it's better to err on the side of caution ( and safety ) and purchase a new mask instead. Lovely and safety n95 face masks for children cute N95 masks for sale follow these simple tips to avoid scams and get high-quality N95 masks at the best price possible. KN95 masks what are KN95 masks vs N95 they are the ideal complement to any emergency kit. Or even if you ought to toss it away and also obtain a brand-new one. Welcome to N95wholesale ( https://N95wholesale.com/ ) for additional advice. You can use a fit test to determine the effectiveness of a KN95 mask.
Healthcare food category
Friends Dinner, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet, Light, Creative dishes, Children, Korean cuisine 1, A bite of China