Its very common to make cakes with rice cookers all the time. Now I bought an oven to play with. This is my first product.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 2 Egg 4
- 3 Coconut Juice 50g
- 4 Powdered sugar 90g
- 5 Salad oil 50g
- 6 corn starch 10g
- 1 Prepare the materials, mix the baking powder and low gluten flour evenly and sift the sugar powder first. Eggs are separated. The protein bowl should be oil-free and water-free. No yolk can fall into the protein when it is separated. Otherwise, it will not be dispelled.
- 2 Add 30 grams of sugar in the yolk bowl, add oil and coconut juice together, add 1 gram of salt, can increase sweetness, circle stirring uniformly, low gluten flour foam beating powder, once again sieve into the yolk paste, with manual beater circle stirring uniformly, until no white flour particles can be seen.
- 3 Stir the remaining 60 grams of sugar powder and cornstarch evenly. The oven begins to warm up before whipping the protein. I set it at 160 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 4 Use electric egg beater to whisk the egg white. Add the mixture of sugar and corn starch three times, until it reaches the small upright corner, that is, dry foaming. The egg white must be beaten in place for about 10 minutes.
- 5 Make a third of the batter into the yolk paste. Pay attention to turning and not drawing circles. Simply put it in the same way as stir-fried vegetables. Mix it gently with a rubber scraper, and then pour the rest into the mixture evenly.
- 6 The 8-inch movable mould is lined with paper to prevent sticking to the pot and tin paper to cover the outside, which can solve the problem of uneven heating of the oven. The mould is shocked forcefully for 2 times, a large number of bubbles are discharged and put into the preheated oven. The color is almost finished in 25 minutes or so. The tinpaper is covered to prevent the color from burning too much and the tin paper from folding down, so that the middle will bulge up. Well, dont go up square. Its better if you fold your cap.
- 7 The cake rose, but unfortunately it cracked.
- 8 Remove the tin foil in about 5 minutes, shake it twice after leaving the pot, and expel bubbles.
- 9 Cooling on the net dish upside down, I bought a live mould, and put in oil paper, the cake came out at once, measuring more than 6CM with a ruler.
- 10 The virgin cakes have come out
- 11 Soft and soft is not bad, but the protein is not good enough to send, or a little collapsed, next time continue to work hard.
1 protein must be sent well, tin paper role can not be ignored, put in the middle of the tin paper folded oh.
2. Material proportions must be strictly controlled, and there should be no great difference.
3 Low gluten flour and sugar powder should be screened to make the cake taste better
4 If you want a high point, you can not pad the grease paper. I am lazy and do not want to wash the mould. All the grease paper is padded. Generally speaking, prestigious cakes do not need grease paper
N95 masks healthcare tips
As well as transmittable representatives featuring germs. Duckbill duckbill mask N95 Kimberly clark the CDC and other government agencies are handing out N95 masks to help protect against the flu. BYD N95 BYD care depending on both the task at hand and the intended application of the product in question. Listed below, we will have a look at each sort of mask so you could identify which one greatest fits your requirements. Three days later, on May 17, it began distributing protective masks to French hospitals. If you can find a N95 or KN95 mask, it's worth the investment.