Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten powder 70g
- 2 Bean dregs 100g
- 3 Eggs (Big Red Shell Eggs) 4
- 4 White granulated sugar 50g
- 5 Corn oil 40g
- 6 Chocolate Beans 20g
- 7 vanilla powder 0.5g
- 8 Vinegar 3 drops
- 1 Egg white and yolk are separated and packed into oil-free and water-free basins, respectively.
- 2 Mix egg yolk with corn oil and mix well with chopsticks or hand beater.
- 3 Add bean dregs to the above steps
- 4 Stir well with a manual beater. Add 20g sugar and continue to stir evenly.
- 5 Sift low gluten flour and vanilla powder into it.
- 6 Turn over gently with a rubber scraper and mix evenly.
- 7 Add a few drops of white vinegar to the egg whisker at low speed, add 15g sugar to the egg whisker and whisk it quickly. When the lines appear, add the remaining 15g sugar to the egg whisker and continue to whisk until the egg whisker is lifted. The egg whisker can pull out the straight hook.
- 8 Remove 1/3 of the protein and pour it into the yolk paste. Gently mix evenly with a rubber scraper. Cut and mix or turn from bottom to top.
- 9 Pour all the egg yolk paste into a bowl filled with protein. Stir well in the same way until the protein and egg yolk paste are fully mixed. Then add chocolate beans and stir for a few times.
- 10 Pour the batter into the hollow mold, lift the mold and gently shake it for a few times to produce bubbles.
- 11 Preheat the oven 150 degrees, heat the middle and lower layers, bake for four or five centimeters. Remove the film after the cake is cooled.
N95 masks healthcare tips
There are over 100 models in stock. Face Mask pretty N95 face mask every particular issues. Reusable is N95 mask washable and reusable and schools. Here are some things to bear in mind while buying wholesale N95 mask online. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) advises throwing away used masks in trash cans that have liners. If you’re wondering what the difference between N95 and KN95 masks are, you’re not alone.