Qifengmous Cup Cake
Published Jun 14, 2020 at 14:01pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 cheese 30g
- 3 butter 20g
- 4 Yogurt 50g
- 5 milk 10g
- 6 Low powder 60g
- 1 When it comes to butter and cheese melting in water, I use lollipop cheese. So its not good to stir. It needs to be smashed with a spoon. - -
- 2 Egg yolk and egg white are separated. Its easy for me to break the yolk at this step - - so be careful.
- 3 Whisk egg white with sugar until stiff and foamy. If the front end of the egg beater can pull out the sharp hook, it means that it has become rigid foaming yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo
- 4 Yogurt. Cheese. Butter. Mix and stir with egg yolk. Add one by one to play smoothly.
- 5 After beating, add bubble protein. Uniform from bottom to top. Dont whirl and stir to prevent the tendons from coming out. All right. The last sentence was copied from others. I dont know at all that shrimp and rice are out of tendons)^^
- 6 Fill in a lovely cup.
- 7 Put it in the oven. 170 degrees 25 minutes. Thats the result. OK I want to talk about innovation. The protein was frothed. The result is really surprising. The continuous Qifeng on the top is delicious and cant be eaten by birds. Heres Muscat. The two tastes go together. Not bad. Dont forget to put it in the fridge. It tastes even better.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Inning accordance with CDC suggestions, cleaning can possibly be done securely by adhering to these actions: 1.Place on handwear covers 2.Extensively wash both sides of the respirator under operating sprinkle 3. Duckbill Kimberly clark duckbill N95 mask spend some time to acquaint on your own with just how they function and what they are developed to safeguard versus. KN95 is N95 same as KN95 as well as contagious brokers featuring germs. The two most popular types of masks are N95 and KN95. Which have inner blowers that pressure air into your facemask. This can be attributed to the devastating effects that can occur when poor air quality strikes suddenly and without warning.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cook rice over a slow fire, Children