Raisin biscuits hotcha
Published Jan 16, 2021 at 08:43am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 230g
- 2 butter 120g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 Sugar or powdered sugar 85g
- 5 Raisins 55g
- 1 First, cut the raisins and soak them in hot water. If its not soaked, it will scorch.
- 2 I softened the butter and put it in the microwave for a minute to save time.
- 3 Stir the eggs, sugar and butter together.
- 4 Add low gluten flour and knead into a ball.
- 5 Drain the raisins into the dough and knead them evenly.
- 6 Store the dough into strips, place it in the mould, and freeze it in the refrigerator for an hour. In fact, it doesnt matter whether you put the mould or not. In order to be beautiful, you can buy a mould or put it in the round cardboard of the preservation film.
- 7 After taking out, cut into small pieces, about 5 millimeters, put them in the oven and heat them up and down 180 degrees, bake for about 20 minutes, then yellowish, the specific time is based on their own temperature, do not scorch oh!
- 8 Pushing and pedaling _____________. Come out of the oven ___________. fragrant
N95 masks healthcare tips
Such as keeping it away from warm sources and also putting it in a plastic bag. Free N95 masks biden free N95 mask if you're wondering where you may receive free N95 masks in your neighborhood, go to your local fire station or hospital. Honeywell HoneyWell NIOSH N95 mask model dc300N95 avoid wearing your mask in humid or rainy environments. Keep an eye on your health. The 3M N95 Masks are one of the most popular pieces of protective equipment in today's workplace. When you put on your mask on nowadays, it is crucial to always keep it as tidy as feasible to make certain that the filterings system remain as reliable as feasible at filtering system out the air pollution airborne as well as shielding your lungs from infection.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1