Red bayberry wine ice
Published Dec 9, 2021 at 05:16am ET
My friend gave me a basket of fresh waxberries. I could not eat seven or eight of them. My teeth fell down! Holding my chin, I suddenly remembered a text I learned in elementary school called "I love my homelands bayberry." There was a passage that said, "When I was a child, I ate too much bayberry, and found that my teeth were sour and soft, even tofu could not bite. I just know that although bayberry is ripe, it still has sour taste, because it is too sweet to taste sour. When youre full of Bayberry and eat something else, you feel your teeth are sour.
- 1 Soak the bayberry in dilute salt water for ten minutes and then remove the excess water.
- 2 Separate the meat and core of Bayberry by hand, and wear apron when operating. If bayberry juice splashes on clothes, it is not easy to clean.
- 3 Put the bayberry pulp in the mixer.
- 4 Break the pulp with a blender.
- 5 Pour in some rum.
- 6 Add sugar, the sugar I put is a new product I found in the supermarket called "Yuanzhen Sugar". The sugar is very fine, as fine as sugar powder. The package says that Yuanzhen Sugar is a kind of edible sugar made from maltodextrin, aspartame, stevia, grosvenori and licorice extract. Its sweetness is 10 times that of sucrose, and its calorie is only 8% of that of sucrose. The price is three times that of ordinary white sugar, but with a small amount of sugar, a little bit is very sweet, and the cost-effective ratio is OK. Interested friends can try it.
- 7 Pour the seasoned juice into the ice.
- 8 There are a few small bubbles on the juice just into the ice. After a few minutes, the bubbles will disappear, and then put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
After eating bayberry wine ice, do not drive on the road ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
How to Protect Your Baby from COVID-19. Reusable envomask elastomeric cleanable reusable N95 if you want to be truly protected against dangerous airborne particulates. NIOSH prestige ameritech rp88020 NIOSH N95 you have up to 40 uses worth of use out of your KN95 mask. Masks lose effectiveness in hot weather ( over 95 degrees Fahrenheit ) . N95 masks are also known as respirators and are worn to prevent the spread of disease or contagion from person to person or from object to person. If you want a tight seal on your baby's face, look for a mask with an adjustable nose bridge.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Children, Cake, Breakfast, Decompression, Extremely cold, Refreshing, Nourishing heart, Rice cooker