Red Bean Milk Crispy Mexican Bread Snow Olympic Games
Published Nov 17, 2022 at 07:00am ET
Mexican bread is not named because it comes from Mexico, but because its crust feels like a Mexican straw hat. This round bread uses soup fermentation method to make the bread softer and sweet with red bean filling, which is better than pineapple bags.
Food Material List
- 1 Soup seed;
- 2 High gluten powder 25g
- 3 water 100ml
- 4 Red bean pastry filling;
- 5 Honey Red Bean 30g
- 6 butter 20g
- 7 Unsalted butter 20g
- 8 Egg Wash Half
- 9 Low gluten powder 20g
- 10 Main dough;
- 11 Fragrant Snow Bread Flour 200g
- 12 sugar 25g
- 13 Egg 1
- 14 Baking powder 4G
- 15 salt 1g
- 16 butter 20g
- 17 milk 20ml
- 18 Mexican Crisp;
- 19 Powdered sugar 30g
- 20 Low gluten powder 30g
- 21 salt 1g
- 22 Whole egg juice Half
- 23 butter 25g
- 1 Prepare materials.
- 2 Soup method: stirring high-gluten powder with water, then heating and stirring until thick as paste. Quickly leave the heat and stir until the temperature drops to near body temperature. Cover the surface tightly and refrigerate for more than 1 hour. Stand by.
- 3 Making main dough; taking out the cool soup seeds, adding bread flour, fermentation powder, sugar, eggs, adding milk, the amount of milk needs to be adjusted according to the water absorption of different flour.
- 4 Simply knead the dough, add salt and butter and continue to knead the dough until the gluten is out.
- 5 Knead to the expansion stage and ferment at room temperature.
- 6 Fermentation for about 2 hours, dough swelling to 2,5 times, dry with your finger powdered puncture holes, do not shrink.
- 7 Divide into six equal parts and rub the wake-up noodles for 10 minutes.
- 8 When you wake up, prepare a mixture of honey red beans and pastry fillings, each small dough with filling can be wrapped tightly.
- 9 The wrapped dough is put into a baking tray covered with oil paper and fermented twice.
- 10 Prepare Mexican crisp skin; stir well with ingredients and put it in a mounting bag for use.
- 11 After fermentation, squeeze the Mexican crisp skin on the surface and fill it with more than half of the epidermis.
- 12 Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake in the middle for about 18 minutes.
- 13 Remove to the grill to cool.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you have been asked to wear a N95 mask in the workplace. With Valve N95 mask with valve or even workplace materials. KN95 N95 mask versus KN95 effective way to limit your exposure to germs. If all yours does not possess its own very personal bring scenario after that you will certainly have to investment one individually. Additionally, some products will be priced differently depending on how much you purchase. They serve small to mid-sized health and safety firms and industrial distributors with a wide selection of top brand.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Children, Korean cuisine 1