Red Bean Tea Cream Cake
Published Dec 2, 2021 at 04:42am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Yolk paste: 70g warm water, 70g salad oil, 7g tea powder, 80g low gluten flour, 1g baking powder, 5 yolks
- 2 Protein: 5 proteins, 85g sugar, 2G salt, 6G corn starch
- 3 Decoration: Red beans, sugar powder, tea powder.
- 1 Whip tea powder with warm water, add 70 g salad oil, and whisk until oil-water emulsifies evenly.
- 2 Add starch sifted twice and add baking powder. Mix it slightly without dry powder.
- 3 Add 5 yolks and mix well. Set aside the yolk batter.
- 4 Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch.
- 5 The protein is beaten to the coarse foam, then the powder mixed with sugar, salt and corn starch is added three times, and finally stirred to the rigid foam.
- 6 Mix the beaten egg white into the yolk paste three times.
- 7 Pour it into a baking pan at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
For both sorts of masks, there are 2 standard modern technologies: non reusable and also recyclable. Fold N95 foldbale respirator factory with all the information about coronavirus and its possible to spread out. Top Rated Products what are the best N95 masks the N95 mask, additionally called an air-purifying respirator or APR, is a kind of respirator that protects the wearer from breathing in air-borne fragments and unsafe substances. There are really only two main types: those that can be reused and those that can't. If you work in an industry that requires you to wear a N95 mask. Using an N95 mask along with lengthy hair could be aggravating as well as unpleasant.
Healthcare food category
Holidays on New Year's Day, Well-known dish, Afternoon tea delicacies