Red Beer Pear Chocolate Cake
Published Jun 20, 2022 at 15:55pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 2 butter 60g
- 3 Dark chocolate 40g
- 4 Sugar powder, fine granulated sugar 60g
- 5 Egg 1
- 6 milk 80ml
- 1 Soften butter 60 grams at room temperature and cut into small pieces. Mix dark chocolate 40 grams.
- 2 Heating in water, stirring continuously into a uniform liquid.
- 3 Mix 85 grams of low gluten flour, 1 spoon of cocoa powder and 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- 4 In another bowl, put one egg, 80 ml milk, 60 g Sugar powder/granulated sugar.
- 5 Mix step three into step four.
- 6 Pour in the butter chocolate mixture.
- 7 Mix well the ingredients.
- 8 Rinse and dice red beer pears.
- 9 Put the batter in a paper cup, 1/2 full into the red beer and pear, then pour in the proper amount of batter, 70% full.
- 10 Place the cake batter in a baking pan and in an air frying pan.
- 11 Bake at 180 degrees for 15 - 18 minutes, then stick toothpick in it.
- 12 Cool naturally after removal.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Give away N95 Masks at freeN95masks.org. N95 USA pink N95 mask made in USA inhaling pollutants via a filter meant for a different purpose is very hazardous. BYD BYD N95 mask recall lot numbers you need to acquire the knowledge necessary to operate one correctly in order to carry out the activity appropriately. Putting on a mask might be difficult for many individuals who wear glasses. Many COVID-19-infected youngsters don't speak until they're older toddlers. Why are there suddenly more cases of COVID-19?
Healthcare food category
Maternal diet, Braised noodles, Mustard taste