Red wine raisin bread cedar
Published Jul 17, 2022 at 08:00am ET
Food Material List
- 1 A. Raisins 60g
- 2 Red Wine 100g
- 3 B. High Powder 200g
- 4 Berry sugar 25g
- 5 salt 14 spoons
- 6 Red wine with water 120g
- 7 Yeast powder 3G
- 8 C. Salt-free butter
- 1 The raisins are soaked in red wine for more than 3 hours and drained, leaving the remaining red wine in reserve.
- 2 Mix all material B and knead into a slightly smooth dough.
- 3 Add butter and knead the film.
- 4 The dough is put into the container and covered with a fresh-keeping film. The dough is fermented for about 80 minutes.
- 5 Remove the dough and roll it round. Cover it with a fresh-keeping film and let it relax for about 10 minutes.
- 6 Rolling dough into a rectangle about 30 centimeters long and 20 centimeters wide
- 7 About 1/2 area of raisins in practice 1 after turning over
- 8 Fold dough in half
- 9 Use a fork to press the three sides together and stick them together, then insert holes in the surface.
- 10 Cover the film and ferment for about 30 minutes.
- 11 Brush the dough evenly with the egg liquid. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.
Red wine in Material B with water is the wine of raisins soaked in Material A and added with water content. The total amount of the two is 120 g
N95 masks healthcare tips
It's not necessary for everyone to wear a N95 mask. N95 filter size of particles filtered by N95 first, when you wear a N95 mask, make sure that masks are under good condition. Dust mask N95 china N95 dust face mask factories there are proper steps you can take when cleaning your mask and other personal protective equipment to ensure you stay safe during flu season and beyond. Consider purchasing a N95 face mask if you reside in a region where the coronavirus has been detected. N95 masks are stocked in most hardware stores as well as on the internet. But what are they? Here's what you need to know about getting your hands on one of these masks if you're concerned about staying healthy this winter!
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Children, Korean cuisine 1