Roasted chicken leg with black pepper and rosemary potatoes
Published Dec 24, 2021 at 13:48pm ET
Chicken and potatoes are the most classic combination, whether in Chinese cooking or todays Western cooking.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken thigh Two
- 2 Potato One
- 1 Put a small hole in the skin of chicken with toothpick. Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper and rosemary for half an hour.
- 2 Peel potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Rinse them with water until they are clear. Mix them with salt, black pepper, rosemary and olive oil.
- 3 Preheat the oven 180 degrees, pour the mixed potatoes on the baking tray, and place the salted chicken legs on the potatoes. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes, turning once in the middle.
- 4 When roasting chicken leg, make black pepper sauce. Mix red wine, water, salt, black pepper, rosemary and raw meal in a small bowl and mix well.
- 5 Take a clean pan and put butter in it. After the pot is heated, add the juice prepared in the previous step and boil until the juice is thick.
- 6 Remove the roasted potatoes and chicken legs from the oven, and evenly divide the potatoes into two plates. Place the chicken legs on the potatoes. Sprinkle the sauce boiled in the previous step onto the chicken leg.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And other small airborne substances from entering your lungs. Black black.N95 and also avoid any kind of prospective pollutants from entering your body with your mouth or nose. 3M 1870+ Aura N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical N95 1870 mask do not store your face mask in direct sunlight or near a source of heat. Although there is no conclusive answer to the question of whether or not you should wear gloves while disposing of your face mask. N95MaskTips #N95MaskComfort Tips. Should I discard my face mask if it has no expiration date?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Meat 1