Roasted fish with soy sauce esthetic
Published Jun 4, 2021 at 23:26pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Grass Carp 1 (2 kg)
- 2 oil Appropriate amount
- 3 Big batch Appropriate amount
- 4 Lettuce 1 roots
- 5 Oyster sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 Fermented soya bean Appropriate amount
- 7 ginger Several tablets
- 8 Pepper Few
- 9 salt Few
- 10 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 11 Red pepper Several pieces
- 12 Pixian watercress Appropriate amount
- 13 Soy sauce Few
- 14 garlic One head
- 15 Scallion A section
- 16 water 250g
- 17 sugar
- 1 After the grass carp is cleaned up, it is washed with clean water. From the abdomen to the back split (not split), because Yan Winnies knife is ineffective, so let the fish salesman help cut drips.
- 2 Make several oblique cuts on both sides of the fish body for flavor. Dry the fish thoroughly with kitchen paper towel, apply 1/2 spoon salt evenly on the inside and outside of the fish, and gently massage for a moment. Then marinate for 15 minutes (when the oven is preheated and heated 230 degrees Celsius)
- 3 Pour oil into the pan and heat it over high heat. Add pepper, dried pepper and sauce. Deep-fry until burnt red. The fragrance floats out. After deep-frying, the seasoning is filtered out, leaving only the fried oil. Fried oil with a strong pepper spice aroma oh (hereinafter referred to as cooking oil)
- 4 Pickled fish, placed on a baking tray covered with tarpaulin (or tin paper). Brush the surface of the fish with brush dipping material. Brush as much oil as possible. After brushing, put it in the middle of the oven, which is preheated and heated at 230 C, and bake for about 15 minutes.
- 5 Lettuce peeled and sliced
- 6 Pour the remaining oil into the pan and heat it over high heat. First, fry the peeled garlic cloves until golden.
- 7 Add ginger slices, onion segments and Pixian bean paste, stir-fry for a few times, then add soybean sauce and continue stir-frying.
- 8 Pour lettuce into a pot and stir-fry for 3 minutes; stir until soft, add oyster oil and sauce, stir-fry evenly.
- 9 Pour 250 grams of water into it.
- 10 After boiling, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add pepper and serve. Because soybean sauce, Pixian bean paste, raw pumping and so on all have salty taste, so no additional salt. After cooking, you can taste salty. I felt a little salty, and then I added a lot of sugar.
- 11 Remove the fish from the oven after baking, and the oven temperature drops to 165 degrees Celsius.
- 12 Pour the cooked side dish on the fish immediately. Especially pay attention to pouring the soup on the knife edge of the fish body, so that the taste of the soup can penetrate into the fish. Return the pan to the middle of the oven and bake at 165 C for 8 minutes. The fish will be ready.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Appropriate Suitable Directions For Using A Mask. Benehal are Benehal N95 masks good it's on the must-have list for N95 at a lot of dental offices. Face Mask For Work do healthcare workers have to wear N95 masks n95 face masks can be left in the air for a few hours. NIOSH suggests replACIng masks more often in these circumstances. If you do not have rubbing alcohol on hand, you can also use a mixture of rubbing alcohol and water. Sanqi SQ100Gs Surgical N95 Mask from NIOSH.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Staple food, Meat 1, Cook, Cake, Some Breakfast Dishes