Roman Shield Almond Biscuits in Daxian Gourmet Classroom
Published Feb 4, 2023 at 17:34pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 egg-white 40g
- 3 Butter 1 55g
- 4 White granulated sugar 1 30g
- 5 Malt Syrup 50g
- 6 Butter 2 30g
- 7 White granulated sugar 2 20g
- 1 Whisk 55 grams of butter and 30 grams of sugar until butter turns pale and white.
- 2 Add egg white three times more, stirring evenly each time before adding it.
- 3 Add low-gluten flour and mix evenly. Fill in mounting bag.
- 4 Maltose + butter 2 + sugar 2, three samples are heated in water and stirred evenly.
- 5 Add almond slices and stir well.
- 6 Cut small openings in the mounting bag and squeeze out hollow ovals.
- 7 Add the stirred almond slices into the circle, a little less, a little more uniform, a little thinner.
- 8 Thats it. You dont have to fill it all up.
- 9 The oven is preheated, heated up and down, 180 degrees Celsius, 10 minutes. The estimated size and thickness can be adjusted by time.
- 10 Baked appearance
- 11 This is smaller.
- 12 This roast is older and tastes good.
- 13 Close look
N95 masks healthcare tips
You don't want anything that is too huge or too little for your face. Free N95 masks kroger free N95 however occasionally delivering could be a problem. Reusable best reusable N95 mask the two most commonly used are N95 and K94 masks. Use an anti-bacterial wipe or wet wipe to clean your face shield. Know when masks are needed. While it may be second nature to put one on at the first sign of a cold or the flu.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children