Romantic coconut bread
Published May 23, 2021 at 03:38am ET
This is a coconut bread with a love for grapes from home. It tastes sweet and coconut-rich. The finished product is very romantic.
Food Material List
- 1 High powder 300g
- 2 milk 210ml
- 3 White granulated sugar 30g
- 4 salt 3G
- 5 butter 30g
- 6 yeast 6g
- 7 Purple potato puree 140g
- 8 Tea powder 3G
- 9 Vegetable oil 15g
- 10 Egg Wash Few
- 11 Powdered sugar Few
- 1 Steam and press purple potatoes into mud, add 200 grams of high flour, 20 grams of sugar, 2 grams of salt, 4 grams of yeast, 150 grams of milk, and mix into a chefs machine.
- 2 Add 30 grams of softened butter about 5 minutes later and stir again.
- 3 About one or tow centimeters to stop stirring, check the dough has been out of film, very good, this coconut bread used purple potato dough about 50 grams, the rest of the dough I want to make rolls, so with more noodles, you can reduce the amount and noodles, only 1/4 of the amount can be used.
- 4 Purple potato dough and noodles at the same time with a bread machine and the original color dough, 60 grams of milk, 100 grams of flour, 2 grams of yeast, 1 gram of salt, 10 grams of sugar, 15 grams of vegetable oil into the bucket to start and flour procedures, of course, can also hand rub ah, I am lazy to give the machine.
- 5 Round the dough in about 20 minutes. Check the dough. The film is very good. We can go on to the next step.
- 6 Divide the dough into 1/3 of the original color. Add 3 grams of tea powder and knead it evenly and smoothly. Ferment the three dough in a warm place in a pot to twice the size.
- 7 Punch a hole in the prepared dough, do not rebound or collapse.
- 8 First, exhaust the white dough and knead it, then divide it into 15 grams of small dough for reserve. Roll the rest into a round and thin shape and put it on the pizza plate, the size of which is the same as the bottom of the pizza plate.
- 9 Full small eyes with forks to prevent bulging when baking
- 10 Brush eggs on the surface and sprinkle coconut on the center.
- 11 Take about 15 grams of green dough and twist it into long strips with the remaining 15 grams of white dough.
- 12 A long strip about half a centimeter in diameter, two together.
- 13 Start from one side and twist alternately, as shown in the figure.
- 14 Put it around the dough cake, because the egg juice will stick together very well. The decorative edge is ready. Cover the fresh-keeping film and set aside.
- 15 The purple dough is exhausted and kneaded evenly, dividing out some small dough, about 3,4 grams each, and green in six parts. Take one sliver to make vines, and rub the tips at the tail.
- 16 Take another piece of green dough and roll it into thin slices. Use the leaf mould to carve out the leaves. Three leaves are stacked to form a grape leaf.
- 17 Put it in the picture.
- 18 Then rub the purple dough into a ball and put it on the baking pan cake to form a grape shape, as shown in the figure.
- 19 Fermentation in warm and humid place for 40 minutes, then brush the eggs on the surface.
- 20 Enter the preheated oven 170 degrees for about 22 minutes, and cover the tin paper halfway.
- 21 Sift starch on grapes when they are out of the oven. It tastes good and looks good.
- 22 Finished products, very romantic bar!
- 23 Cut a piece and eat it. Its delicious.
- 24 Another appreciation
- 25 Delicious coconut bread
N95 masks healthcare tips
When it comes to protecting yourself against flu viruses and other respiratory infections, you can't go wrong with an N95 mask. Top Rated Products can you decorate N95 masks is there an expiration date on this product that you need to remember? KN95 what's the difference between KN95 and N95 you've seen the media, you've heard the news reports and now you're wondering Where can I get my free N95 mask? But supplies quickly ran out. ReUSAble masks can be used an unlimited number of times before needing to be changed. Exactly how to Know If N95 Mask Is Legit?
Healthcare food category
Burst, Refreshing, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1