Food Material List
- 1 flour 100g
- 2 Corn oil 30g
- 3 sugar 10g
- 4 water 35g
- 5 Low-gluten flour 70g
- 6 Corn oil 30g
- 7 rose jam Appropriate amount
- 1 Mix 100 grams of flour, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of sugar and 35 grams of water to form dough. Rub it well and put it in a fresh-keeping bag. When reused, the dough is softer.
- 2 Mix 70 g of low gluten flour with 30 g of corn oil
- 3 They were divided into ten parts.
- 4 Cover the second part of the pastry with the first steps dough skinned
- 5 Following wrapping, the skin is grown, then rolled up, then rolled up, then rolled up, then put on the side, press flat with the palm.
- 6 I sometimes bake the rose sauce and it will come out. So sometimes I add some glutinous rice flour and some dried fruits. Its also delicious. You can put some fillings you like, such as bean paste, date paste, etc.
- 7 Brush egg yolk on the surface (or not, as I did recently), 200 degrees into the oven, 20 minutes.
- 8 Separated graphs with distinct layers
N95 masks healthcare tips
It’s better to store them in a plastic bag until you have the opportunity to wash them properly. Surgical difference between N95 and surgical mask there are a few things to consider if you decide to buy or wear a face mask as protection against viruses-based illnesses. Earloop N95 mask earloop review on uncover more concerning 3M masks as well as determine on your own if these masks deserve buying. This guide will show you how to understand if an N95 mask is legitimate so you can get the protection you need. Here are some tips to help you out so you don’t get scammed! N95 high-filtration masks, which the CDC adds are also efficient enough that healthcare personnel wear them, are among the more protective masks ( but remember, they are not surgical masks ) .