Food Material List
- 1 rice
- 2 And round rice
- 3 Salmon
- 4 Shrimp
- 5 Arctic Bay
- 1 Boiled vinegar in a large bowl. Pour sushi vinegar, sugar and salt into the bowl. Stir and dissolve. Put a small piece of kelp into your favorite taste.
- 2 Mix and cook rice. Wash the rice and soak it for 20 minutes. Cook the rice according to the ratio of 1:1. After a little drying, mix the cooked rice with vinegar, cover it and let it stand for about 20 minutes.
- 3 Boil the shrimps in salt water for about 2 minutes, or turn the shrimps into beautiful coral red.
- 4 After the shrimp is taken out and cooled, cut the shrimp into two halves with a knife from the abdomen, but dont cut it thoroughly. Remove the sand line on the back of the shrimp and spread each shrimp flat. Buy fresh sashimi (salmon) and cut it into slices. Arctic shellfish, all in half (and dont cut it off), and then spread it out.
- 5 Reunion rice, hand ball into rice balls, add cooked corn and peas into small rice balls. Hair and mouth can be made from Heitess.
- 6 Put shrimps, salmon fillets and Arctic shellfish on the rice ball. According to their own taste can be dipped in mustard and Wanzi soy sauce.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Learn in this guide if you can sleep with an N95 mask on. Earloop N95 NIOSH ear loops manicurists in salons, spas, and nail salons utilize a variety of PPE, such as safety eyewear and gloves, to guard against contagious infections and unintentional scratches. Large larger N95 masks an N95 mask needs to be fit tested before being used by each worker who will wear it. But if you don’t take the proper precautions. Plus, they’ll have all different sizes, too. A cotton mask is superior to no mask, but inferior to medical three-layer masks, KN95 respirators, and N95 respirators.