Salted crucian carp evocative
Published Jul 3, 2022 at 07:08am ET
When I fall in love with my husband. Well take a half-hour bus to eat this dish. Now my husband is working outside. We dont have time to go. So I cooked this dish myself.
Food Material List
- 1 Crucian carp 500g
- 2 Er Jing Three roots
- 3 Capsicum frutescens 200g
- 4 garlic Big one
- 5 Sichuan Pepper 30 pieces
- 6 ginger One
- 7 Cooking wine Few
- 8 salt Few
- 9 Soy sauce Few
- 10 Sugar Few
- 11 Vinegar Few
- 12 Shallot 100g
- 1 Hollow out your stomach. Wash it clean. Slice the ginger into slices. Put the fish
in the stomach. Use a babys milk spoon. A spoon that can be mixed with 60 ml of water. A spoonful of salt is applied to the fish. A little cooking wine. Marinate for half an hour. Steam over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 2 Prepare other materials. Chili pepper... Chop garlic separately. Fish steamed well out of the pot. Put soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chicken essence and pepper in turn. Chopped chili and garlic. Put it according to your personal preferences.
- 3 Hot pot... Cold oil... Cook the oil until its seven minutes cooked, then pour the fish in the pan........................................... Fresh fragrance and refreshing taste. You can put some more shallots. You can eat it. Im not going to write a recipe. So there arent many pictures. Lets see. Next time make up for it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you can find a N95 or KN95 mask, it's worth the investment. Kids should kids wear N95 masks there's a chance you may be required to undergo a fit test. Elastic Headband N95 mask with head straps read on for more information about these effective medical masks and how to wear them properly! Before making a purchase, it is crucial to make price comparisons among a number of different sellers of custom logo face masks. They're also recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) to be worn when workers may be exposed to these potentially hazardous substances. Correct Suitable Guidelines For Using A Mask.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Sour and hot, Private dishes 1