1. Shrimp is rich in nutrition, and its flesh is soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to be recuperated after illness. Shrimp is rich in magnesium, which plays an important role in regulating heart activity and protecting cardiovascular system. It can reduce blood cholesterol content, prevent arteriosclerosis, and at the same time. It can dilate coronary artery and prevent hypertension and myocardial infarction; shrimp has strong lactation effect and is rich in phosphorus, calcium, especially beneficial to children and pregnant women; astaxanthin is a very important substance in river shrimp, which is the component of red surface color. astaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant found at present. The darker the color, the higher the astaxanthin content. Astaxanthin is helpful to eliminate the "time difference" caused by jet lag reaction. Middle-aged and old people, pregnant women, patients with cardiovascular disease, impotence due to kidney deficiency, male infertility, waist and foot weakness are more suitable for eating. At the same time, it is suitable for middle-aged and old people who suffer from calf cramp caused by calcium deficiency. Freshwater shrimp is sweet and slightly warm, and enters the liver and kidney meridians. Meat has the functions of tonifying kidney and strengthening yang, nourishing blood and nourishing essence, removing blood stasis and detoxification, invigorating qi and nourishing yang, dredging collaterals and relieving pain, appetizing and resolving phlegm, etc. It is suitable for patients with kidney deficiency and impotence, premature ejaculation of spermatorrhea, breast obstruction, muscle and bone pain, hand and foot convulsions, itching of the whole body, skin ulcer, physical weakness and nervous weakness. 2. Leek is also rich in cellulose, which can help human digestion, promote intestinal peristalsis, prevent the occurrence of colorectal cancer, reduce blood lipid, and reduce cholesterol absorption, play a role in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and other diseases. Chinese chive contains plant aromatic volatile oil, which can promote appetite. Chinese chive has the effect of removing blood stasis, activating blood circulation, detoxification and strengthening stomach. Chinese chive is also called Yangcao. It tastes delicious and has its unique fragrance. The unique spicy fragrance of leek is the formation of sulfides, which have certain bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects and help to improve the bodys autoimmunity. Leek is warm and hot. Women often eat leek to regulate menstruation and relieve cold and treat dysmenorrhea. However, it is forbidden for lactating women and has the effect of breast regurgitation.
1. The time of shrimp burning is too short to kill the parasites in shrimp. The time of shrimp burning is too long and the taste is not good for about 10 minutes. First putting salt will make shrimp meat slightly hard and then putting salt
2. It is not suitable to eat shrimp when it is on fire; the elderly with allergic rhinitis, bronchitis and recurrent allergic dermatitis are not suitable. Eat shrimp; in addition, shrimp is hair drinks, people with skin scabies avoid eating. Shrimp should not be eaten with some fruits. Shrimp is rich in protein and calcium and other nutrients. If they are eaten with fruit containing tannic acid, such as grapes, pomegranates, hawthorns and persimmons, they will not only reduce the nutritional value of protein, but also combine tannic acid and calcium ions to form insoluble conjugates to stimulate the intestines and stomach, causing discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea and abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits at least two hours apart.
When choosing River shrimp, we should pay attention to: the shell of shrimp is shiny, the head and shell of shrimp are closely attached to the body of shrimp, hard and strong, without peeling. Shrimp meat is compact and elastic. If the head and shell of shrimp turn red and black, it is not suitable to buy.
1. Look at the shape. The head and tail of fresh shrimp are closely connected with the body, and the body of shrimp has a certain degree of curvature.
2. Check the colour and lustre. Fresh shrimp skin is shiny, river shrimp is green, sea shrimp is blue-white (female shrimp) or egg-yellow (male shrimp). Stale shrimp with dark skin and reddish or purple shrimp.
3. The fresh shrimp meat is firm, tender and elastic.
4. Smell. Fresh shrimp has normal odor and no peculiar odor.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Try practicing putting on your mask in front of a mirror until you get used to how it feels. NIOSHlist N95 masks NIOSH approved for sale they can be bought at the majority of equipment shops or on-line. Small white duckbill N95 mask small what truly counts is whether or not your respirator has been properly stored and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. If so, then you're in luck! Particles larger than 2.5 microns ( PM2.5 ) are generally considered dangerous for those with heart or lung illness. Should you wear one while in your scrubs as well, or do they not provide enough protection?