Drinking mung bean sugar water in hot summer is the most refreshing. Mung bean soup is most suitable for drinking in summer. It belongs to the plum rain season in summer. The summer is wet and the summer is wet. Mung bean has the function of relieving dampness and heat. Therefore, it is not suitable for drinking in the dry spring, autumn and winter seasons.
Food Material List
- 1 Sago 50g
- 2 Mung bean 35g
- 1 Ingredients: Mung beans and sago.
- 2 Wash the mung beans and soak them in water for 2 hours. Rinse the sago and put it in a boiling pot.
- 3 Put it into the electric stew pot and add some water.
- 4 Cover the pan, turn on the electricity and simmer for 2 hours.
- 5 Mung beans are out of the sand.
- 6 Rinse the sago and put it in a boiling pot.
- 7 Cook until no white spots are seen.
- 8 Supercooled water.
- 9 Put it in the boiling pot.
- 10 Add proper amount of brown sugar.
- 11 Boil the fire and turn it off.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, people with cold shouldnt drink too much. And those who are curing winter and summer diseases and taking traditional Chinese medicine should not drink more.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And even how long you wear it each time. Reusable do they make reusable N95 masks how can I clean my reusable N95 mask after each use without risking my health? Face Mask N95 face masks if you can't find out what stores near you sell N95 masks. You should also make sure that the mask fits your child's face tightly and that there are no gaps around the edges. After all, if you're looking to save money and not purchase the more expensive masks made overseas, you don't want to end up accidentally buying masks that have been created somewhere other than America. Here are the dos and don'ts to help you put on your N95 mask properly every time you go to work, school, or even travel!