My daughter is rehearsing today until one oclock. Let me prepare dry food, so I got up early to prepare sushi convenience. Alas, good mothers are not good. They cant sleep in a lazy way.
Food Material List
- 1 Seaweed salad
- 2 Roasted laver
- 3 Dried meat floss 1 cup
- 4 Black pepper sausage 2 roots
- 5 Salmon 1 piece
- 6 Rice (with a small amount of glutinous rice) 2 cups
- 1 Rice, glutinous rice, ratio, 10:1, washed and boiled into rice, water than usual cooking with less.
- 2 Vinegar 10, sugar 5, salt 1 (or less) are placed in a bowl and heated until the salt melts. Do more and put it in the bottle. Cover it and use it directly next time.
- 3 The sushi bamboo curtain was scalded with boiling water and dried.
- 4 Cucumber, tomato, cheese slices, shredded.
- 5 Cut sausage and salmon slices. Salmon is mixed with soy sauce, mustard and a little sugar.
- 6 Heat the rice and mix it with 3 cups of sushi vinegar.
- 7 The bamboo curtain is supplemented by a laver, a thin layer of rice, and a long strip of cucumber silk. Then the filling is added, and the bamboo curtain is rolled into a long strip.
- 8 In addition to cucumber shreds, the fillings of Sanwei sushi are: 1. Salmon flavor: salmon strips, seaweed. 2. Intestinal flavor: tomatoes, intestines, cheese. 3. Tomato, Chupi salad dressing and meat floss. Each stuffing is supplemented with strips to ensure that every piece of sushi cut can be eaten.
- 9 After winding, cut it into pieces with a sharp knife.
- 10 It can be spelled into various patterns, which is made by her daughter herself.
The first time I cooked rice, I bought the wrong rice. The label said that it was japonica rice. I thought it was northeast rice. As a result, it was sticky. Mi was so important! Sushi vinegar can be bought off-the-shelf and imported from Japan for over fifty yuan a bottle
N95 masks healthcare tips
If so, you'll be relieved to hear that the government has been providing free N95 masks to individuals in need-but acquiring one might be difficult. KN95 what is the difference between an N95 and a KN95 but that doesn't mean you can wear them while you sleep. N95 mask factory disposable N95 mask factory n95 masks are safe for infants to wear. And remember that one size does not fit all. After handling old masks, you need to make sure that you give your hands a thorough washing. Which should be after around 20 minutes of wearing it as protection against fumes.