Sauerkraut fried large intestine
Published Aug 29, 2023 at 12:44pm ET
This is an appetizing dish for childrens shoes with heavy taste.~
Food Material List
- 1 large intestine Appropriate amount
- 2 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut Appropriate amount
- 3 Ginger slices Appropriate amount
- 4 Garlic Appropriate amount
- 5 Dry pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 Large intestine (here is about a catty of 62, after washing, marinate for half an hour with a spoonful of baking soda powder, pickles (here is about 72, the weight can actually be according to personal preferences), ginger slices, garlic slices, dried peppers (section)
- 2 Boil a pot of water, pour in two spoons of cooking wine, drain the large intestine and put it in again.
- 3 Pick it up, wash it in cold water and drain it.
- 4 Hot oil, stir-fry pickles in medium heat, and put them in reserve.
- 5 Pour about two tablespoons of oil and heat it. Put ginger, garlic, dried chili in it and turn it over twice. Put it into large intestine fire immediately and stir it up quickly.
- 6 First put some sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, stir-fry a few times, then put soy sauce, oil consumption, cooking wine, fast stir-fry.
- 7 Finally, put the pickles, stir-fry a few more times, you can start the pot.
The third step of cold water washing can make the large intestine taste more crisp.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you ice up and thaw your masks regularly, it could trigger issues down the line. N95 manufacturer wholesale N95 for coronavirus manufacturers the CDC worked with state and local health departments to develop infection control measures. Adjustable Headband adjustable N95 mask for sale so if the mask becomes loose or damaged. Clean them with soap as well as water for about 20 seconds or utilize an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to make certain they are completely clean. If you must cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and then immediately throw it away in a garbage can. It's time to get a new mask if your old one is ruined.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Staple food, TV Special Purpose, Cook, Fresh, Braise in soy sauce