Sauteed Potato, Green Pepper and Eggplant excellent
Published Jul 5, 2022 at 18:27pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 eggplant
- 2 Potato
- 3 green pepper
- 1 Peel the potatoes and slice them thicker.
- 2 Wash eggplant and cut into hobs.
- 3 Wash green pepper, remove pedicels, remove seeds, and cut into pieces.
- 4 Pour oil into the pan and burn until slightly smoky.
- 5 Add eggplant pieces and fry them until they are brown.
- 6 Fried eggplant is salvaged with oil control.
- 7 Burn the oil in the pan to 70% heat and fry the potato chips.
- 8 Fry the potato chips until they are golden on the edge.
- 9 Fried potato chips are fished out in oil control.
- 10 Remove the potato chips and quickly put them into the green pepper. Fry the green pepper chips with the remaining temperature in the pot.
- 11 Green pepper is fished out by controlling oil.
- 12 In the frying pan, put a small amount of oil into the scallion and ginger, and stir-fry the scallion and ginger over low heat.
- 13 Stir in fried potato chips.
- 14 Stir-fry eggplant pieces.
- 15 Add green pepper.
- 16 Salt and oyster oil, stir-fry diplomacy after the dish can be.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You should also make sure that the mask fits tightly on your child's face and that there are no gaps around the edges. Kids NIOSH approved N95 for kids does Walgreens have N95 masks? What about Costco? How about Amazon? No matter how many of these questions you ask. Small N95 mask small face while a high-efficiency particle sky ( HEPA ) filter is actually a terrific technique to safeguard versus big fragments. It is essential to routinely inspect face masks for damage and wear. The CDC advises against using a N95 mask more than five times in a row. So where can you get your hands on some N95 masks?
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Sour and hot, Fragrant, Refreshing