Self-made delicious fried bread
Food Material List
- 1 Self-rising flour 400g
- 2 minced pork 350g
- 1 Hot noodles: Put half a kilogram of spontaneous flour into a basin, add a little fresh yeast powder (can not be put), a bowl of 40 degree water;
- 2 Add water bit by bit into the noodles and add water edges and noodles until the water has been added, and knead the noodles evenly.
- 3 Cover the dough with a wet towel and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- 4 After 10 minutes, take out the dough and knead it for 5 minutes, and then salve it for 10 minutes (longer in winter).
- 5 Shrimp filling: Cut fresh shrimp with knife back slightly, not too broken, leek wash and chop;
- 6 Pour soy sauce and rice wine in a small bowl. Set fire in a frying pan. Pour a little peanut oil into the pan and turn off the heat until 80%. Cook the mixture of soy sauce and rice wine into the pan. Cover immediately (take care not to burn your hands).
- 7 When the pot cools down, put the onion, ginger and pork fillings into the pot and stir them in one direction with four chopsticks.
- 8 Add fresh shrimp meat, salt and soup extract, continue to mix well, then add leek and mix well.
- 9 The process of preparation and frying: take out the finished noodles, knead slightly, put everything in two, twist them into uniform strips, pull them into uniform dosage by hand, press flat, roll them into the middle thick, thin edge of the raw pancake skin;
- 10 Fill in the filling and knead out more than 10 folds (preferably 18 folds) with your hands. Wrap it and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- 11 Take a pan, oil the bottom of the pan, open the fire, put the package into the pan, cover, pay attention to using small and medium fire;
- 12 After 3 minutes, turn the fire on for 10 seconds, cook in a small amount of water, cover it immediately, then change it to a small fire for 3 minutes to cook it. Sprinkle scallions and cooked sesame on the fried frying bag, and the result is great. Im really sick of this. I ate five at a time and supported it. Im big enough to make an estimate of one or two. Usually I can only eat two.
1. Must be cured twice after wrapping, otherwise the noodles will not rise and become dead bread.
2. Steamed bun skin should not be too thin, otherwise it will easily cause no hair.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Particulate pollution dangers. KN95 difference between KN95 and N95 face mask always check to see if a product has received NIOSH approval before making a purchase. Reusable china mask N95 reusable quotes freezing these masks won't damage them or make them any less effective. Nevertheless, why ought to you pay complete cost when there's a readily available discount rate? Silica dusts. A respirator has greater filtration like N95 or KN95 masks.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Dry stir fried, Sweet & Spicy, Rice, Cheese Cake, Northwest Cuisine, Sauce