Self-made healthy meat floss
Published Jan 20, 2023 at 11:18am ET
Especially suitable for babys supplementary food, elderlys supplementary food, small pot friend snacks
Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Seaweed Appropriate amount
- 3 sesame Appropriate amount
- 4 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 5 White granulated sugar Appropriate amount
- 6 Vegetable oil Few
- 1 Pork tenderloin strips or pieces steamed.
- 2 Cut into small pieces, flatten them in bags (can be rolled flat with a rolling pin), tear them into small strips, the smaller the better (conducive to drying, stir-frying), as far as possible to dry water (reduce stir-frying time).
- 3 Put in the bread machine, add a little vegetable oil, some soy sauce and sugar, and stir simply.
- 4 Add bread machine, choose stir-frying, water will gradually drain, specific time depends on the degree of water drainage, about an hour.
- 5 Stir-fry sesame seeds almost at the same time, stir-fry seaweed before quickly coming out of the pot.
- 6 Pour it into a plate, cool it and store it in an airtight container.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Exactly how may you defend on your own coming from the Coronavirus? Free N95 masks cnbc free N95 mask the quick answer to whether or not N95 masks may be reused is that it depends on the kind of mask and how many times it has been used. Headband N95 mask - headband style which contain internal blowers that force air into your facemask. If you feel like you're having trouble breathing or notice signs of discomfort ( like dizziness or lightheadedness ) . Always keep analysis for some fantastic alternatives! As soon as you see signs that a coronavirus outbreak is coming.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Sweet, A bite of China