Maltose can be exchanged for the same amount of sugar plus two tablespoons of starch.
Food Material List
- 1 mango puree 750g
- 2 White granulated sugar 150g
- 3 Malt dust 50g
- 4 Vinegar Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut mango into pieces.
- 2 Beat it into mud.
- 3 Add sugar and maltose.
- 4 Use casserole or stainless steel pot, small and medium-sized fire slowly boil, during the period is not stirred, avoid sticky pot (can be tired…). Three tablespoons of white vinegar will be added during the period, which will make the taste very delicate, not too sweet to be bored to death, and lemon is better.~
- 5 Boil until the jam is sticky and has a clear gelatinous appearance (for a long time…). 750g mango puree was finally made with less than four small glass bottles…
- 6 Lets see our mango here. We are short of everything except mango haha.