Food Material List
- 1 Wheat flour 300g
- 2 ground beef 250g
- 3 Pleurotus eryngii Two
- 4 yeast 4G
- 5 water Appropriate amount
- 6 Sugar 15g
- 7 Olive oil 15ml
- 8 salt Few
- 9 salt
- 10 soy sauce
- 11 Scallion and Ginger Water Appropriate amount
- 12 Pepper
- 13 Zanthoxylum oil
- 14 egg white 1
- 1 Mix flour, salt, sugar and olive oil evenly, mix yeast with warm water, pour it into flour and cover it with a smooth wet dough cloth and ferment for an hour and a half. I put it anywhere without any intention of finding any warm place or anything.
- 2 Explain how to use onion and ginger water to soak in the picture.
- 3 After mixing and stirring the minced meat with those ingredients, add scallion and ginger water to absorb water, then add water to the minced almond and abalone mushroom, mix evenly and knife work.
- 4 If the dough can poke a hole like this, it will be ready.
- 5 When the dough is exhausted, it is kneaded into a mixture of the same size.
- 6 Roll the skin and fill in the stuffing. Okay, Ill fill in a lot of stuffing. Meat-loving cant hurt you!
- 7 When making small steamed buns, tighten the mouth.
- 8 It can also be made into sunflower Aha-ha-ha-innovative, which is stuffed with vegetable, stir-fried eggs made of abalone mushroom and black fungus with diced abalone mushroom and black fungus, evenly mixed with pepper, salt, soy sauce, sugar and olive oil, which is stuffed with vegetable.
- 9 In a pan, fry the bottom with a little oil, close it and fry it down to golden yellow, then add water just to bury it, add black sesame and onion… Then the lid is covered and the juice is collected over a small fire. This picture is taken with half of the water.
- 10 The bottom is golden and tastes great
N95 masks healthcare tips
By following these tips and tricks that our experts recommend! Face Mask N95 NIOSH face masks featuring: Organizing a steer at your nearby institution. N95 Suppliers N95 supplier n95 masks have two metal components. Nevertheless, they’re more pricey in advance. Making it one of the few masks to have received approval from both NIOSH and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( OSHA ) . Especially when paired with proper respiratory protection.