Food Material List
- 1 Yolk 1
- 2 Powdered sugar 25g
- 3 Salad oil 67g
- 4 Salad oil 158g
- 5 Vinegar 25g
- 1 Beat the yolk in a bowl and add sugar powder. Beat with an egg beater. Whipped to the yolk, the volume swells, the color becomes light and thick. At this point, add a little salad oil and whisk it with an egg beater to make the oil and yolk fully blend.
- 2 Continue to add a small amount of oil. The oil must not be too much each time. Stir with an egg beater as you add it. With a little oil added, the yolk will not become thinner, but will become thicker and thicker. Until 67 grams of salad oil was added, the sauce was thicker and darker.~~
- 3 At this time, because the sauce is too thick to stir well, we add about 1 t of white vinegar (not too much), stirring evenly. When vinegar is added, the sauce in the bowl becomes thinner. At this point, we repeat the process of adding a small amount of oil several times and stirring it to make it thicker.
- 4 Continue adding 1 small t white vinegar, stirring, thinning.
- 5 Add a small amount of oil several times, mix well and thicken.
- 6 Repeatedly add white vinegar and oil until all the ingredients are finished. After all the stirring, the salad dressing will be ready! ~ ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
Are you taking into consideration getting a commercial N95 mask for your service? 3M 1860 N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical N95 Respirator 1860 regular N95 here’s some information on what a N95 mask looks like. BYD DE2322 NIOSH N95 Mask Individual Pack de2322 N95 even for people who are otherwise healthy. A N95 mask might be the single most crucial item. Wearing a N95 mask decreases the amount of toxic fumes in the air. Here’s a list of questions to ask: Is it relaxing?